Pages

Paper bead necklace with pendant

      I was quite happy with my last experiment with paper beads. I saw many videos on making paper pendant and decided to try it out with few changes so that it suits my daughter's taste :-)


Iam going to enter this also on Itsy Bitsy contest.
Here's the tutorial:

Please read my previous post on making paper beads.
These are the things I used for making the beads and pendant.
For the pendant, I used:
-cardboard
-eye pin
-white paper
-sticker/printout of a picture
-glitter powder
-glitter glue to decorate the pendant. I used Elmer swirl glitter glue.
-head pins
-paper beads
-small golden beads that matches the paper bead

For the necklace:
-paper beads
-small golden beads
-paper pendant
-elastic cord
-nail clipper to cut the extra cord after tying the knot
-fevi kwik to secure the knot

Making the paper pendant and necklace:
Click on the green arrow to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment