Pages

Turquoise Chips Bracelet

   I found these dainty turquoise chips in my mother's jewel box. My dad had specially bought it for her. He had a keen interest in gemstones and his collection includes rivolis in exquisite colours . I would love to try the beaded bezel setting on them.

                                                 

I decided to make a bracelet out of the turquoise chips and pearls something similar to a charm bracelet. I put a combination of turquoise chips and pearls on the head pins. Looped the head pins leaving some space from the beads so to get a nice dangling effect and connected it to a silver coloured chain. I didn't add the clasp right  at the end so a small length of chain hangs even on wearing the bracelet which gave it a pretty effect.

                                                

Finished product :-)

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment